6 days / 5 nights
MEXICO / QUERETARO / SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE / GUANAJUATO
• Once we receive your confirmation we send you a prepay invoice corresponding to 30% of total land services and flights (groups) and 100% individual.
• This invoice should be paid when it is received in order to guarantee the reservations of your program
• According to the regulations of airlines and railroad companies the rooming list and passport numbers should be sent 45 days before the arrival date of the group in order to keep the reservation and to emit the tickets.
• The final invoice should be paid 35 days before the arrival date of the group.
• We reserve the right to cancel of provision of the services if the invoice is not paid before the arrival date of the group to the destination.
All cancellation will be received in writing only and according to the following terms:
• No fee charge if the cancellation is made 45 days prior to the arrival date.
• Between the 44tth and 30th day prior to the arrival date, we charge U$D 30 per pax.
• Between the 29tth and 15th day prior to the arrival date, we charge 20%
• Between the 14th and 4th day prior to the arrival date, we charge 40%
• No refund if cancellation is made as for the 3rd day prior to the arrival date.
• In case of no show the 100% of full amount of the services will be charged.
In case of suppliers have special cancellation terms, these will be mentioned in our confirmation and they will be applied strictly as the supplier do.
In case of no show the 100% of full amount of the services will be charged.
Domestic flights and trains.
• All the important information concerning the passengers and the arrival flight should be sent to us in order to provide good services to the passengers.
• Many thanks to inform the name of the group to put it in our screen/board when the passengers arrive.
• All information about the passengers is important to us.
• Thanks for sending us the name and address of your Insurance Company.
• Please let us know if we have to include the national and international airport taxes in the invoice.
• The order of the itinerary as well as the visits may be modified due to unexpected local events such as modifications/cancelation of flights from the airline companies, train schedules, weather or nature conditions, strikes or any other major force situation. In all cases, we’ll try to respect all programmed visits; in case this is not achieved, Quimbaya Tours compromises to provide the bests solutions and communicate it to the passengers.
• Quimbaya Tours will not be responsible for costs incurred in the situations mentioned above as well as the late arrival or loss of luggage, or medical expenses generated by illness of passengers.
• Any service not mentioned in this program is on behalf of passengers.
• With no response from your side, Quimbaya Tours will consider the document (program, services, rates and conditions) as read and approved.
VALIDITY OF OUR RATES:
These rates are subject to change during the year-end holidays (Christmas and New Year), Easter Holidays, Holy Week (April 6th till April 27th – 2019), Independence Day (September 15th and 16th), Dead’s celebration in Mexico (October 30th – November 3rd), Revolution Day (November 20th) and
F1 season (October 2019).
THESE RATES INCLUDE:
• Accommodation in a standard double room in the hotels mentioned in the program or similar
• Breakfasts from day 2 to day 6
• Entries and visits mentioned in the program.
• English speaking guide from day 2 to day 5
• Free days without guide
• Transfers and transportation are according to the number of passengers (mini sprinter, sprinter ou bus)
• Bell boys (hotels and airports) and maids tips (from base 10)
THESE RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
• International flights
• Domestic flights:
• Full Board
• Personal and/or medical expenses
• Tips for guides / restaurants / drivers
• Tips for baggage handlers at hotels and airports.
• Services not mentioned or any other expense that is not included in the program or proposed in option
• Free of charge
• Wifi service at hotels
Hotels of your trip (or similar)
***Hotel Classification is by local regulation
Offering free private parking, free Wi-Fi and a gym, Hotel Regente is located just 400 m from Mexico City’s, Monument to the Revolution and Alameda Central Park is a 10-minute walk away.
The Regente’s air-conditioned rooms includes cable TV and a safe box. All rooms have smart wooden floors and are decorated in bold black, white and red.
The Korinto restaurant serves Mexican, Spanish and international cuisine. You can also enjoy a drink in the bar, or outside on the terrace.
Casa Blanca ****
The Hotel Casa Blanca has 270 comfortable and modern newly renovated rooms equipped with Private bathroom, amenities and an extension telephone, individually controlled heat and air conditioning, remote control cable T. V., private music channel, international direct dial telephone system, purified drinking water, complimentary safety deposit box in every room, electronic locking system, all facilities for the physically challenged, hair-dryer upon request.
SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE
Misión San Miguel de Allende *** (SUP)
Offering an outdoor pool, minigolf course and free WiFi, this hotel is a 15-minute walk from the historic centre of San Miguel de Allende. Cable TV is included in the bright rooms.
Rooms at Misión San Miguel de Allende are decorated in a traditional Mexican style, with warm colours and tiled floors. Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
Monteverde Best Inn****
This hotel is 5 blocks from the San Miguel Allende city center and is around 31 minutes from Guanajuato. Hotel Monteverde Best Inn offers a restaurant and a private garden with a historical patio. The Monteverde Best Inn’s rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. The rooms have access to free Wi-Fi and cable TV. Guests at Hotel Monteverde Best Inn can get laundry service. The hotel is 1.5 km from the Jardin Principal (Main Garden) of San Miguel. The Centro Culture El Nigromante (The Nigromante Cultural Center) is within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.
Misión Guanajuato *** (SUP)
Constructed in the mainhouse of a XVII century Hacienda, the Hotel Mission Guanajuato puts at your disposition 160 rooms, the best in Guanajuato, ready to make you dream of the most exotic places of the world
The Hotel Mission Guanajuato is located in the kilometer 2.5 of the Marfil highway, at one side of the Ex-Hacienda de San Gabriel de Barrera Museum, in the front of the Conventions Center and the State Auditorium and just five minutes away from the downtown.