6 days / 5 nights
QUITO – OTAVALO – AMAZON JUNGLE – COTOPAXI
RESERVATION CONDITIONS – PREPAYMENT – FULL PAYMENT
Once we receive your confirmation we send you a prepay invoice corresponding to 30% of total land services and 100% of flights. This invoice should be paid when it is received in order to guarantee the reservations of your program.
• 60 days prior to the arrival of the passengers, we need the preliminary list of passengers to guarantee the reservations of hotels and services of the circuit.
• 45 days prior to the arrival of the passengers, we need the final list of passengers with passport number, date of birth and nationality.
• The final invoice should be paid 20 days prior to the arrival date of the passenger.
• Once you made the payment, we thankful to send us per fax the confirmation of your bank’s debit.
• We reserve the right of provision of the services if the invoice is not paid before the arrival date of the passenger to the destination.
All cancellation will be received in writing only and according to the following terms:
The cancellation of the reservation of one or more passengers may result in modification of the invoice. We reserve the right to update the announced price depending on the actual number of passengers.
Land Services (do not include flights):
• No fee charge if the cancellation is made 45 days prior to the arrival date of the passengers.
• Between the 44tth and 30th day prior to the arrival date of the passengers, we charge U$D 30 p/pax .
• Between the 29tth and 15th day prior to the arrival date of the passengers, we charge 20%.
• Between the 14th and 4th day prior to the arrival date of the passengers, we charge 40%.
• No refund if cancellation is made as for the 3rd day prior to the arrival date of the passengers.
• In case of no show, the 100 % of full amount of the services will be charged.
In case of suppliers have special cancellation terms, these will be mentioned in our confirmation letter and they will be applied strictly as the supplier does.
The local airline tickets are emitted electronically, therefore we need to receive the passports number of all the passengers without exception, otherwise the ticket can not be emitted.
It is very important to stress the need of a thorough check of the passport numbers since passengers will have problems when boarding if this information is not correct
The rooming list as well as the passports number should be sent to us 45 prior to the arrival date of the group according to the all hotels regulations otherwise we will lose the reservations and they would be subject to availability
We will appreciate to take due note of all this information and to give instructions accordingly when a group is confirmed since we will accept no responsibility in case the demanded requirements are not fulfilled
• Once we receive your confirmation we send you a prepay invoice corresponding to 30% of total land services and flights.
• This invoice should be paid when it is received in order to guarantee the reservations of your program
• According to the regulations of airlines and railroad companies the rooming list and passport numbers should be sent 45 days before the arrival date of the group in order to keep the reservation and to emit the ticket.
• The final invoice should be paid 30 days before the arrival date of the group.
• We reserve the right of provision of the services if the invoice is not paid before the arrival date of the group to the destination.
All cancellation will be received in writing only and according to the following terms:
• No fee charge if the cancellation is made 30 days prior to the arrival date.
• Between the 29tth and 20th day prior to the arrival date, we charge U$D 30 per pax.
• Between the 19tth and 10th day prior to the arrival date, we charge 20%
• Between the 10th and 4th day prior to the arrival date, we charge 40%
• No refund if cancellation is made as for the 3rd day prior to the arrival date.
In case of no show the 100% of full amount of the services will be charged.
Domestic flights and trains
• The tickets will be emitted 20 days in advance
• Once the emission is made any refund is not applied. The 100% of full amount will be charged
• Any modification of name or re-emission de tickets will have a cost of U$D 50 p/pax.
• The order of the itinerary as well as the visits may be modified due to unexpected local events such as modifications/cancelation of flights from the airline companies, train schedules, weather or nature conditions, strikes or any other major force situation. In all cases, we will try to respect all programmed visits; in case this is not achieved, Quimbaya Tours compromises to provide the bests solutions and communicate it to the passengers.
• Quimbaya Tours will not be responsible for costs incurred in the situations mentioned above as well as the late arrival or loss of luggage, or medical expenses generated by illness of passengers.
• Any service not mentioned in this program is on behalf of passengers.
• With no response from your side, Quimbaya Tours will consider the document (program, services, rates and conditions) as read and approved.
PRICES IN USD$
ECUADOR PROGRAM 5 NIGHTS
Validity of rates from 02/01/19 to 20/12/19
Rate per participant
Base ½ doble
Doble occupancy in 3* hotels
Single supplement in 3* hotels
Doble occupancy in 4* hotels
Single supplement in 4* hotels
Transfert one way airport/hotel and vs (only transportation)
Tour guide supplement
These rates are available from 01 January 2019 to 20 December 2019.
These rates can be modified during Christmas, New Year, Carnaval, Easter and holidays.
THE PRICES INCLUDE
* Program Ecuador Land in double room
* Mentioned meals (Amazon Program).
* Entries and visits of the program.
* English speaking guide for the mentioned visits.
* Luggage transportation (one piece per person).
THE PRICES NOT INCLUDE
* International flights.
* National flights
* Any other expense not included in the program.
* Drinks in the meals.
* All services not mentioned above.
* Tips to guide and driver.
*Alcoholic Beverages & Sodas
* Separate TRANSFER IN / OUT
Itineraries, Taxes and Flight Prices Are Subject To Change Without Prior Warning By The Ecuadorian Operators, Government And Airlines
The price does not include the increases that could appear during the year (entrances, hotels, transportation). These increases are related to the fuel raise. We apologized for the inconvenient this could happen; this is a situation really difficult to control over the world. We count with your understanding.
Wyndham Garden Quito (****)
Indio Inn (***)
Situated in the heart of Otavalo, at 300 meters of the famous Otavalo market, the building of 3 levels, modern conception is simple and clean. 35 rooms comfortable with private bathroom and Restaurant.
Security box in the Loby
Internet in the loby – additional charge
Suchipakari Amazon Eco-Lodge & Jungle (Lodge)
HOTELS DESCRIPTIONS 4 ****
NH Collection (****)
This luxurious hotel located at 50 minutes from the International Airport Mariscal Sucre on the street “12 de Octubre” offer you all the facilities like: gymnasium, Sauna, steam bath, Business Center. Beauty parlor, jewelry shop. One of the most elegant hotel in Quito. Guest accommodations (112 rooms) are spacious and beautifully appointed with comfortable furnishings. Modern amenities including remote control and cable TV, international direct-dial, clock radio, mini bar and working desk.
Our friendly staff are highly trained to bring you the hospitality and good service.
Puerto Lago (****)
Puerto Lago Country Inn is located 90 minutes from Quito, on shoreline of the legendary lake San Pablo with a breathtaking view of the Imbabura volcano at over 8000 feet above sea level. Only 8 minutes away room the city of Otavalo, and with extraordinary scenery of the Northern Ecuadorian Andean Mountain ranges. Puerto Lago offers an extraordinary and unique setting with comfort and class at affordable prices, these are some of the reasons Puerto Lago has become one of the best known tourist destinies in the area. (27 rustics rooms) Puerto Lago Country Inn surrounded by beautiful manicured lawns and gardens, right on the shore of lake San Pablo, where you’ll find our European style Chalets with all the comfort you will need, and with nature all around you. Large carpeted Chalets, (22 with fireplaces), semi orthopedic mattresses, minibar, ample bathrooms, Color TV, telephones and of course the best room service are some of the things you can expect at Puerto Lago Country Inn.
La Casa Del Suizo (Lodge)
La Casa del Suizo is located in the Ecuadorian rainforest. Here you have the opportunity to see the wonders of the tropical rainforest. It is one of the Amazon’s main tributaries, the river Napo.
The hotel is equipped with 75 private rooms and a capacity for 180 guests, matrimonial rooms, double rooms, triple rooms, and also quadruple rooms for families.
For guests who really seek luxury, we have a suite with complete amenities such as a private Jacuzzi overlooking the beautiful Napo River. All of our rooms at Casa del Suizo have hot and cold water, fans, electricity 24 hours a day, and a private balcony with hammock for those all important moments of relaxation.
One of the biggest surprises at La Casa del Suizo is the food!! We provide an immense variety of international cuisine combined with typical food found here in Ecuador.
The hotel have full bar and swimming pool