5 days / 4 nights
BUENOS AIRES – IGUAZU FALLS
• Once we receive your confirmation we send you a prepay invoice corresponding to 30% of total land services and flights
• This invoice should be paid when it is received in order to guarantee the reservations of your program
• According to the regulations of airlines and railroad companies the rooming list and passport numbers should be sent 45 days before the arrival date of the group in order to keep the reservation and to emit the tickets
• The final invoice should be paid 15 days before the arrival date of the group.
• We reserve the right of provision of the services if the invoice is not paid before the arrival date of the group to the destination
All cancellation will be receive in writing only and according to the following terms
• No fee charge if the cancellation is made 45 days prior to the arrival date
• Between the 44tth and 30th day prior to the arrival date, we charge 10% per pax
• Between the 29tth and 15th day prior to the arrival date, we charge 20% per pax
• Between the 14th and 4th day prior to the arrival date, we charge 40% per pax
• No refund if cancellation is made as for the 3rd day prior to the arrival date
• 100% of the total in case of no show
For your concern:
The cancellation of one or more passengers can carry a modification in the invoice amount.
The price is calculated according to the number of passengers, we keep the right to recalculate the price according to the real passengers list.
In case of suppliers have special cancellation terms, these will be mentioned in our confirmation and they will be applied strictly as the supplier do
In case of no show the 100% of full amount of the services will be charged
• All the important information concerning the passengers and the arrival flight should be sent to us in order to provide good services to the passengers.
• Many thanks to inform the name of the group to put it in our screen/board when the passengers arrive.
• All information about the passengers is important to us.
• Thanks for sending us the name and address of your Insurance Company.
• Please let us know if we have to include the national and international airport taxes in the invoice.
The plane tickets local are issued electronically. Consequently, we ask you to agree to send to us the numbers of passport of all the passengers without exception, if not the ticket could not be issue.
We ask you to carry out an exhaustive revision of the numbers of passports bus if they do not coincide, the passengers will have disadvantages at the time of the loading and Quimbaya will not be able to assume the financial consequences of them.
We thank you for sending the list of the passports to us at the same time as the final list of the passengers to J-45.
In the contrary cases, the reservations will be cancel automatically. If the reservations are cancelled fault of having provided the list of passengers in time, a new reservation will be made without guarantee of availability.
If the new reservations are confirmed, you will be informed of the financial conditions that the airline company will fix.
At the time of the confirmation of your group, please take note well of all this information.
Quimbaya could not be held like person in charge in the event of no respect for these indications.
• Accommodation in ½ double room in the mentioned hotels or similar, depending on the availability at the moment of the reservation, with Breakfast. (when the departure time is not before the breakfast time at the hotel.)
• Transfers and transportation in private service.
• Entries and visits mentioned in the program with English-speaking guide in each city.
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE
• International flights
• Domestic flights
• Personal expenses
• Meals not mentioned.
• Drinks (except at the Estancia in Buenos Aires and at the tango show)
• Breakfasts when the departure time is before the breakfast time at the hotel.
• All service not above mentioned or mentioned in option or in supplement.
• Tips for guides / restaurants and drivers
• One Quimbaya Tour Leader for the entire program
The hotel is located in the best part of the downtown area, just one block from Florida Street, steps from the Galerias Pacifico Mall and well located for all of Buenos Aires’ key sites and interesting neighbourhoods such as San Telmo, Recoleta and Puerto Madero. The hotel is also surrounded by a wide range of the city’s best restaurants and Irish Pubs.
The hotel offers to its guests the following services and facilities: Lobby, Front Desk, Reception, Bar/Coffee Shop, Business Center, Wi-Fi Internet Access, Meeting Room, Safety Box, Room Service, Elevators, Garage, Laundry/Dry-Cleaner’s, Baby Sitter, Baggage depot, Magnetic Keys and Health Assistance.
PRINCIPADO DOWNTOWN ****
Conveniently located 150 m from Galerías Pacífico and 300 m from San Martin square, Principado Downtown offers breakfast, and free WiFi in central Buenos Aires. Guests can enjoy a solarium with sun lounges and outdoor furniture. Puerto Madero is 400 m away.
All of the comfortable guestrooms at Principado Downtown feature air conditioning, a 40″ or 43″ Smart TV, and USB connection, a work desk, a safe and a minibar. They all include a complete bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Esturion Hotel is perfectly located for those guests who visit Cataratas del Iguazú for business or pleasure.
This 4-star-hotel has well-equipped rooms with Air Conditioning, Hair Dryer, Safe Box, Minibar and TV Cable.
The services offered by this hotel include Bar, Laundry Service, Meeting Rooms, Restaurant, Room Services, Parking, an Entertainment and Sport area (Massage therapy, Sauna, Tennis Court, Spa and an Outdoor Swimming Pool).
PANORAMIC GRAND HOTEL****
The Panoramic Grand is located on a hill overlooking the Three Frontier landmark, just 15 minutes away from the Iguazu Falls and two blocks away from the town of Puerto Iguazu.
This venue was built in the fifties by reknown arquitect Alejandro Bustillo, declared historical heritage by the local authorities. The Hotel was remodeled and features 91 rooms decorated in a contemporary minimalist style, keeping the original facade.