10 nights program
- Passport – Valid passport for six months, return date is required.
- Weather – The dry season is from May to November. In the Andes region is cold from July to September, but it is the best season to enjoy light and clear skies. The rainy season is from January to March.
- Meals- Breakfast is included in every hotel (depending on departure time).
- Hotels – Hotels offered in this program great quality services at the provided rates. The hotel selected for your stay will be confirmed prior to your arrival, however it will depend on availabilities for the group.
- Our local team will assist you with professionalism and will be with you on the spot, We all speak good English
- Experience the historical and typical neighborhood of Buenos Aires: Recoleta.
- Visit the largest street of the world where the Obelisk.
- Discover the glacier Perito Moreno, most beautiful glacier of our planet.
- A goodbye dinner with an authentic tango show.
A panoramic rooftop pool and sun deck area can be enjoyed 50 m from the Obelisk. Gym facilities and a sauna are available. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and city views. Rooms at Broadway Hotel & Suites feature impeccable minimalistic art deco décor. There are parquet floors, elegant chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling curtains with large window and bathrooms with marble fittings. Guests can expect a buffet breakfast with a wide variety of ingredients, whereas the restaurant serves local flavours and international cuisine.
Web site: http://www.broadway-suites.com.ar/
Koi Aiken is situated just 5 minutes’ walk from Lago Argentino. It has an outdoor observation deck, tour desk and rooms with cable TV. Wi-Fi access is free in public areas. Rooms at this non-smoking hotel are carpeted and have a safety deposit box. Each en suite bathroom is stocked with bathroom amenities and a hairdryer.
Web site: http://www.koiaiken.com.ar/
Views of the Patagonian scenery can be enjoyed right in Los Glaciares National Park. Lunajuim offers a charming common living room with a fireplace and views of the Fitz Roy mountain and Torre hill. WiFi is free in common areas.Hotel Lunajuim is 30 m from El Chalten’s main avenue. It features Alpine-style décor and rooms are equipped with heating and private bathrooms with baths.
Web site: www.lunajuim.com/
SALTOS DEL PAINE***
Featuring a restaurant, Saltos del Paine offers 24-hour front desk assistance in Puerto Natales. The boardwalk is 100 m away and the main square is 200 m away.
Web site: www.saltosdelpaine.cl
Torres del Paine
CABAÑAS DEL PAINE***
Charming rooms with rustic wood furnishings can be enjoyed at the banks of the Serrano River. There is free Wi-Fi and guests can taste home-made bakery specialties with views of Torres del Paine ranges. Rooms at Hotel Cabañas del Paine feature cosy interiors equipped with heating, work desks and private bathrooms with showers and toiletries. Some rooms have views of the Patagonian scenery.
Web site: www.cabanasdelpaine.cl
Day 1 – Buenos Aires
Arrival at Ezeiza International Airport. Your guide will welcome you. Transfer to BROADWAY & SUITES **** or SIMILAR Hotel.
Please note: At the hotel in Buenos Aires check-in cannot be done before 2 p.m., if you arrive before the check-in time, an early check-in can be done if requested in advance.
Lunch is not included
Buenos Aires city tour. Discover the heart of the city: Plaza de Mayo. Sightseeing the historical Cabildo (City Hall) where the independence movement against Spain was initiated; Casa Rosada (Presidential Palace), and other old buildings. Near the Plaza, you can find theatres and a shopping mall. Then reach one of the largest avenues in the world the 9 de Julio Avenue. Another main and famous avenues of Buenos Aires: Corrientes Avenue, known as the entertainment centre with many theatres where you can experience the great night life; de Mayo Avenue, where you can sense the strong Spanish influence; the Florida Street, where you may enjoy a tango show in the street.
Visit of the most residential area of Buenos Aires:
La Recoleta: is consider the “Paris of Latin America”. Sophisticated place of the city with many monuments and museums. You will be visiting the Evita Perón‘s mausoleum located in the Cemetery. Many of the monuments of this cemetery were declared National Monuments.
Dinner is not included.
Overnight at the hotel