14 nights program
Day 1 Mexico In
Day 2 Mexico City
Day 3 Mexico / Teotihuacan / Mexico 1 hour and a half of road
Day 4 Mexico /Fight Tuxtla Gutierrez / San Cristobal – 1 hour 30 minutes of flight and 1 hour of road to San Cristobal
Day 5 San Cristobal City Tour / San Juan Chamula 12km 30 minutes / Zinacantan 10km 15 minutes
Day 6 San Cristobal – Agua Azul – 145km 3h30 of road – Palenque 1 hour 10 minutes of road
Day 7 Palenque Visit of the archeological site
Day 8 Palenque – Corozal 181 Km 2hrs 35mins of road / Yaxchilán 50 minutes in boat / Corozal 50 minutes in boat / –Bethel 30 minutes in boat – Flores – 05 hours road
Day 8 –Bethel – Flores – 5 hours road
Day 9- Flores – Tikal – Flores – 2 hours road
Day 10- Flores – Rio Dulce – 03 hours road transfer Rio Dulce – Puerto Barrios 01 hr by boat
Day 11- Puerto Barrios – Quiligua – Antigua – 05 hours road
Day 12- Antigua / Pacaya Volcano /3 hrs Antigua City Tour
Day 13- Antigua – Chichicastenango – Panajachel 04 hrs road
Day 14 –Panajachel – Santiago Atitlán – San Antonio Palopó – Panajachel – 02 hrs road
Day 15 –Panajachel – Guatemala City Tour Out – 4 hours road
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT MEXICO
- Air – Please book international flights arriving in Mexico City late afternoon ( The return must be booked in the afternoon. Important: If transit through the United States, an ESTA authorization is required.
- Formalities – Passport valid for six months after the date of return to your country.
- Health – No mandatory vaccine in Mexico City. Anti-malarial recommended for jungle region only.
- Climate – the winter season runs from November to May rainy season from June till end of November.
- Accommodation: We offer standard class hotels, 4 star. These hotels belong to the selection Quimbaya Latin America and we have selected them, not only for the excellent quality / price but also for the warmth of their welcome.
- Meals: We propose the plan Half board with meals mentioned as included from dinner on day 1 till Breakfast on the last day before the delivering in Guatemala’s Borderline.
- Transportation: The journeys, whether airport / hotel transfers and excursions are all made in private bus (45 pax) with A/C and audio/video systems.
- Our English-speaking guide accompanies the group throughout the tour.
- We remain at your disposal for any further information.
GUATEMALA TECHNICAL INFORMATION
- Health- vaccine not mandatory. However, the anti-malarial treatment is recommended for the tropical region (Flores).
- Climate – the dry season from November to April. Winter is from May to October tropical climate of the Peten region and from Livingston Caribbean.
HIGHLIGHTS OF YOUR TRIP IN MEXICO
- Assistance throughout the journey of our team on site, all speaking professionals.
- The services of an English speaking guide during all the tour to assist the group for visits explanations, and the check in at the hotels.
- Visit the site of Teotihuacan, the “City of the Gods” to admire the pyramids of the Sun and the Moon.
- Visit the colonial downtown of Mexico City and the world-known famous Basilica of Guadalupe
- Visit one of the best museums of anthropology and history.
- Visit the Indian communities of San Juan Chamula and Zinacantan where are located the Indians embroiders
- Visit the archeological Maya sites as Palenque and Yaxchilán
HIGHLIGHTS OF YOUR TRIP IN GUATEMALA
The service of an English speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Specially selected menus to sample some typical dishes.
- Visit the colonial city of Antigua, one of the finest in Latin America, part of the UNESCO world heritage.
- Loitering in Chichicastenango, market where indigenous communities rendez-vous Thursdays and Sundays.
- Visit of the market of Sololá
- Boat ride on the sublime Lake Atitlan dominated by three volcanoes and surrounded by very authentic Indian villages.
- Adventure at the Pacaya Volcano with horses
MAP AND DAILY ITINERARY
Day 1 – Arrival to Mexico city
Arrival at Mexico International Airport Mexico City is considered as one of the largest city in the world like Seoul and Tokyo.
Transfer to the hotel with English assistance.
Early Check In at the hotel CASA BLANCA**** or SIMILAR
Buffet Breakfast Included at the hotel
City tour in Mexico City to know the highlights of the capital
Lunch not included
Back to the hotel
Overnight at the hotel